Welcome to Episode 02 of Moneystepper’s 2015 Savings Challenge Podcast. This episode is focused on setting and achieving goals, and features input from seven other personal finance experts from around the world!
In this episode, we discuss every aspect of goal setting and how the setting and achieving of goals relates to success. We also explore the specific goals that are included in the challenge and why these are well defined and beneficial for your long-term financial future:
- SMART – What is it?
- How can we make SMART better? It needs ambition!
- Contributions from personal finance experts on goals:
Other links discussed in this podcast:
- Introduction to the Moneystepper 2015 Savings Challenge (including submission of annual goals and results)
- History of 2014 goals showing previous evidence of accountability
- Contact us via email
- Funding Circle Review
- Podcast Session 00 – Introduction
- Podcast Session 01 – FAQs